Its been some time since I wrote any long post, much dreaded by my blogger buddies like Bharathi, who even dedicated a 55-Fiction recently to his fear for my lengthy posts. Fact remains that I am a little busy these days with my studies and these lengthy posts not just drain out my readers but me too.
Any way, I decided to take up all the pending tags which will satisfy my thirst for long posts, give me a breather in between study time, keep me jumping back up on your blogrolls and help you to know me better for sure.
Aug 13, 2009
TAG - I
This tag, Mind Game is the latest one from Dhiman and Shankar. Both of them tagged me today.
Tag Rules: It’s harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real… nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!
- What is your name: Vipul (It literally means Abundant, just like my weight and hopefully, the grey cells too.)
- A four Letter Word: Vent
- A boy’s Name: Vikrant
- A girl’s Name: Vipula (That doesn't mean Abundant with an 'A' as indeed it is with an 'A' only; it means Earth.)
- An occupation: Vallet (My dream job outside the Taj; can run away with some luxury car one day)
- A color: Violet
- Something you wear: Vest (and a V in the brand too - VIP Bonus)
- A food: Vanilla Ice-cream (Do suggest something better starting with V)
- Something found in the bathroom: Ventilator
- A place: Venice
- A reason for being late: Very unpunctual by nature (However, I am very punctual and two things I hate the most in any person are irresponsibility and unpunctuality.)
- Something you shout: Voila (I never shout that word. Its too western for an Indian to exclaim. Actually when I shout, its just that the decibel level in the surrounding atmosphere goes up but no one understands what I am shouting. Sometimes even I fail to understand what I shout.)
- A movie title: Vishwatma (of सात समुन्दर पार मैं तेरे पीछे पीछे आ गई fame)
- Something you drink: Vodka (with soda and lime cordial; I drink such stuff just once in a blue moon.)
- A musical group: Viva ( [V] Popstars, couldn't think of anyone else)
- An animal: Viper Snake
- A Street name: Vidya Path (Chandigarh)
- A type of car: Van (Maruti Omni)
- A song title: Vande Mataram (This one I couldn't think of instantaneously, shame on me!)
- A verb: Vacate
Aug 17, 2009
TAG - II
This one, 5 lesser known things about me is the oldest of the lot. It is from Subhayan who tagged me on Jul 14, 2009. I doubt if he will even read this one as he is temporarily off the blogosphere. Any way, here I go, spilling some beans about myself, keeping the deep dark ones to myself.
- Food is my biggest weakness. My emotions are directly related to the kind of food I have. I live to eat or I eat to live is an unsolved mystery to me.
- Thanks to the above point, my weight has been fluctuating around a quintal for last 8 years or so. Whenever it goes past it, I go on a strict regime of walking and dieting. Once it comes down by some kilograms, I go back on my dirty habits. I just love this routine.
- I am a hirsute. Friends and family can't resist calling me a bhalu (bear) when I decide to go half monty. The pity is that despite this, I have started balding. God is Great!
- I am Acrophobic. Yes, I have an intrinsic fear of heights but not very acute.
- Continuing with the phobias; till the age of 18, i.e. till I entered my graduation; I had an acute fear of talking to girls, all thanks to my all-boys schooling. So, in short, its only been about 6 years since I started interacting with unrelated girls. My girl-friends (don't read it as just GF's) find it difficult to believe. Even I've started doubting its authenticity. But alas, its a truth. I know, it sucks big time!
Aug 17, 2009
That's it for the time being. As always, I tag all my blogger buddies who have not taken up this tag before. I'll soon return with the remaining ones too.