Finally, I decided to untag myself of all the tags that have accumulated since last 10 days or so. There are four in all but I'll be posting them all together; once they are done, in a day, in a couple of days, in a week or in a month, I have no idea! So I'll be applying a time stamp to each of them.
Jul 7, 2009; 05:00 a.m.
This first one, rather the latest one is from Subhayan "Wrahool" Mukerjee, who tagged me on Jul 5, 2009.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
Just above 5'11''
2. Have you ever smoked before?
Tried half a dozen times just for fun sake.. Coughed at the very first puff every time :)
3. Do you own a gun?
Not a gun, but a pen. As they say, "A pen is mightier than the gun."
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Blogging is one, I believe!
5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
No crush these days. Or maybe, if you consider Deepika Padukone, then the answer is 7. But she's not a serious one, like Kareena was till she chose Saifu over my cousin Shahid. Let it be, no crush these days only.
6. What's your favourite silly song?
My self written song - I wrote it when I was a kid, imagining Govinda and Karishma(she was not Kari's'ma back then) dancing on it- It went like
मैं तेरा पीछा छोडूं ना।
मैं तेरा राजा, तू मेरी रानी,
आजा बनाएं इक प्रेम कहानी।
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Juice, i.e. if I wake up in the morning, which is rare.
8. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah Time! (Now that was at half past eight after a nap in the evening and TMKOC on Sab TV is on my must watch list.)
9. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I wish I knew it for myself :(
10. Do you own a knife?
No, we employ our finger nails for cutting vegetables and stuff at home.
11. Name the last thing you have bought today.
Its been just 5 hours since the day started and I do not visit the market that late or should I say that early?
12. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
Water; Orange Juice, Guava Juice, Pomegranate Juice, Mixed Fruit Juice, Litchi Juice, in short any Real juice. Now, if you are waiting for Milk, Tea or Coffee, then I'll have to say that I don't drink them regularly. However when I drink milk, I prefer Cold Coffee. And yeah I drink soft-drinks only occasionally.
13. What time did you wake up today?
I haven't slept as yet! As for yesterday, it was half past one in the afternoon. Hopefully, I will beat it today;)
14. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'll prefer none.
15. What song did you last hear?
Just went downstairs to watch T.V. Wasted some time watching a useless movie 'Iqrar by Chance' on Zee Premiere. Heard two forgetable songs in the process.
16. Favourite place to be?
Alone in my room.
17. Least favourite place to be?
Out under the summer sun.
18. Do you own slippers?
I neither walk barefoot at home, nor in shoes, nor in Gandhi chappals. In short, I do own slippers!
19. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
I have stopped thinking about that.
20. Do you burn or tan?
C'mon I am not a firangi.
21. Yellow and blue?
Sun and Sky
22. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Multitude of Songs!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
A Ghost from the nearby cemetry. Chandigarh's oldest cemetry is situated less than a minute flying distance, i.e. if the spirits fly at a rate of about 60 kmph.
24. What's in your pockets right now?
Handkerchief on which I just unloaded. Want to see it?
25. Last thing that made you laugh?
I think some scene from Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah.
26. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I didn't care!
27. Worst injury you've ever had?
Stung by swarm of bees back in kindergarten.
28. Do you wish on stars?
No, I wish on superstars!
29. What were you doing 1 AM last night??
Wasting my time as I am doing right now.
30. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1 thought, 2 thought, 3 thought!
Jul 8, 2009; 08:15 p.m.
Now coming to the second one, The 15 Books Tag. It was indeed the first tag I ever received. It is from Shilpa Garg from Jammu, who tagged me on Jun 26, 2009.
As an extra bit of information, Jammu is like a home away from home for me, being my maternal home-town. One thing I love about being in Jammu is hopping from one home to another; having so many uncles, aunts and cousins staying there in close vicinity. However, the thing I hate about the city is the long power-cuts which used to make my childhood summer vacations a hellish experience at times. Now, its been around three years since I visited but will be making a trip soon, hopefully.
Now coming back to the tag, the rules are;
"Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag up to 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose."Here I go:
- My Life - Bill Clinton (My favourite Non-Fiction)
- Long Walk to Freedom - Nelson Madela
- Unfinished Revolution - Ajit Bhattacharjea (Biography of J.P., a great socialist.)
- Angels and Demons - Dan Brown (My Favourite Fiction)
- Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
- Indira Gandhi - Pupul Jayakar
- The Insider - P.V. Narsimha Rao
- The Children of Cherry Tree Farm - Enid Blyton (My favourite Childhood Novel)
- The Children of Willow Farm - Enid Blyton (Second in the series)
- More Adventures on Willow Farm - Enid Blyton (Third in the Series)
- Kalam Effect - P.M. Nair (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam's days as the President.)
- My Bleeding Punjab - Khushwant Singh
- Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
- Five Point Someone - Chetan Bhagat
- Deception Point - Dan Brown
Read my post In the World of Words to know more about my love for books and a brief review of all the non-fiction books I possess (six of them have been mentioned in this list).
Jul 11, 2009; 11:30 p.m.
So what you need to do is….Show us something you want, but would never spend the money to buy.An easy one indeed. Of course, I want an intelligent, educated, beautiful and loving wife and I'll never spend money to buy her. I am quite unmaterialistic you see; so don't have cars, bikes, mansions, freaky gadgets or world-tours on my wish-list.
But before that, let me clarify, that unmaterialistic stuff was just for fun sake. In case you want to send any gifts, do not hesitate; you are most welcome.
As I try to untag myself further, I have decided to post the three completed ones first. The other two (three pending with two of them being common) will be posted soon. After all why should I miss such an opportunity to increase my post count. Moreover, with two separate posts, there is a possibility of someone reading atleast one ;)
As for tagging further, I tag all those in my blog's followers list who end up reading this post because I believe these tags have been revolving within our bunch of F.B.'s for long now. So, if you haven't been tagged by any other mutual F.B. then consider yourself tagged by me.
You can take up any one of the tag and do leave the link to your post once you publish it, in my comments' section.
From Personal Collection created on http://www.photofunia.com/ (edited)